Saturday, December 12, 2009

Truck Tool Boxes For Sale Ontario Small, Light Weight, Portable Winch To Put In Truck Tool Box? What Do You Suggest?

Small, light weight, portable winch to put in truck tool box? What do you suggest? - truck tool boxes for sale ontario

I have 2 Toyota vans and go occasiionally road. Yesterday I was almost stuck in the middle of nowhere and now I want a small portable winch, which I can wear "just in case"
Suggestions?
I suspect that is not allong "Come" strong enough to pull a truck with 4,000 pounds of rock.
Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

spudwren... said...

Your winch should be tested at least twice the weight of the truck. A truck of £ 4000 needs at least 8,000 pounds of winds, especially if you are raised, or deep mud.

They are competing horses easily into your receiver, if you have one, so you can remove, so quickly, or as required by an exchange between the trucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Removable-Hitch-Re ...

Post a Comment