Sunday, December 13, 2009

Slight Hip Pain Lower Back/hip Pain And Slight Pinching Below Belly Button Any Ideas?

Lower back/hip pain and slight Pinching below belly button any ideas? - slight hip pain

I'll get a bit short .... I'm looking for some OPPINI.

Yesterday afternoon, out of nowhere, my hips started hurting almost as growing pains, but not so intence that I realized that SA fake or something. So today, when I eat, I had a strange, almost like pinching feeling just below my navel on the belly. I have not started on the period for another 10 days and usually to have seizures until 3 or 4 days before my AF.I we are by no other symptoms (not that I consider abnormal before my time) I haveing had nausea and pain and fatigue BBS, but I have found that these symptoms are associated with my AF. So, what do you think ... are pain shot in the hip and AF or just another thing could be something more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment