Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cracked Heel Cream Recipe A Good Cream For Dry, Cracked Skin On Feet?

A good cream for dry, cracked skin on feet? - cracked heel cream recipe

A friend has asked me to stop a good source of cream on the heels of cracking of dry skin of the patient. I researched many creams, but many seem to have "urea in them (and we all know what it is!).

Is there a cream that people here have tried and can recommend - I do not want .... for a cream Pee Top Insult

Only sensible answers please - appreciate it!

4 comments:

Fred3663 said...

Moisturizers, such as aqueous cream is helpful for all dry skin disorders, my pediatrician recommended.

Fred3663 said...

Moisturizers, such as aqueous cream is helpful for all dry skin disorders, my pediatrician recommended.

SNOT said...

E-45

Samantha said...

Cetaphil cream is best. I have for years after it was recommended by my dermatologist. Also, tell your child a pumice stone to use to take a shower or when feet are wet. I used to have bleeding heels and are now as soft as the rest of my body.

Post a Comment