Monday, February 15, 2010

Pictures Of Skin Conditions Anybody Know Any Sites That Show Pictures Of Skin Conditions/rashes And Tell About Them?

Anybody know any sites that show pictures of skin conditions/rashes and tell about them? - pictures of skin conditions

I have in my legs, I look red spots everywhere, and when exactly u, they resemble a cluster of small red spots, but spots everywhere. It is not itchy and burning, I can not even its soft and no potholes. Wat I have a lot of confusion and could be a little scary. Wat Knos If someone could please let me know KNO. Thank you!

1 comments:

Puzzlepi... said...

You can allergic reaction to something. Detergents used for washing clothes. It seems serious, you can also contact lists dermatitis, which means you are allergic to something. Whether news or something to eat, what you do. Do not use products with perfumes or dyes. Ask your doctor, there are creams to help.

Post a Comment